Maine’s # 1 Motor Racing Station
presents Motor Racing 2010 On WOXO 92.7 & 100.7 fm
First: You will receive commercials in the entire NASCAR Sprint schedule. As an advertiser you’ll receive an average of three 30-second commercials in ALL Sprint Cup races… ALL season long.
- Total number of Sprint Cup Races: 40
- Total #30-second commercials: 120 (minimum)
Second: You’ll also receive an average of three 30-second commercials in our select schedule of Nationwide, Truck, and IRL races, including the Indianapolis 500
- Total number of Nationwide, Truck, IRL & Indy 500 Races: 25
- Total #30-second commercials: 75 (minimum)
Third: As a full season sponsor… You’ll also receive additional 30-second commercials all season long in our bevy of racing programs including:
Weekdays: Racing News Network, Ned Jarrett’s World of Racing, NASCAR Today and Garage Pass
Once a week: Monday Morning Race Refresher, Tuesday NASCAR Live
- Total #30-second commercials: 200 (minimum)$200 per month (February – November) - Total Investment $2,000 (Average Cost Per Spot: $2.50 per station)No exact times will be provided for bonus spots. Sponsors receive equal rotation in bonus spot programs.
This station does not discriminate in the sale of advertising time, and will accept no advertising, which is placed with intent to discriminate on the basis of race, gender or ethnicity. Advertiser hereby certifies that it is not buying broadcasting air time under this advertising sales contract for a discriminatory purpose, including, but not limited to, decisions not to place advertising on particular stations on the basis of race, gender, national origin, or ancestry.Please sign me up.